If you have been feeling distressed, would you like to feel better, as soon as possible, and with long-lasting improvement? If so, please feel welcome to contact my office.
I am clinical psychologist located in central Denver, at Rose Medical Center. I specialize in rapid alleviation of marriage difficulties, depression and anxiety, plus anger and general emotional distress. My treatment methods focus on helping you to alleviate the problems that have been triggering your distress.
In addition to working as a therapist, I wear a number of related psychological hats.
- Author of 5 books, 4 audio cd’s, 2 videos, and 1 Leaders’ Manual for Marriage Skills Workshops. See these here.
- Trainer for other therapists. The Angry Couple video is used in couple therapist training programs globally. I have given workshops for couples therapists in Australia, UAE, Beirut, Israel, China and throughout the US.
- Blogger with over 9 million views of my posts on Psychologytoday.com. Writer also for Huffington Post and YourTango.
- Co-founder of PowerofTwoMarriage.com, a website that offers a low-cost, high-impact marriage education alternative to therapy for learning the skills for marriage success.
- Therapy innovator. See my most recent book, Prescriptions Without Pills: For Relief From Depression, Anger, Anxiety and More. See PrescriptionsWithoutPills. for free videos and handouts.
- Public speaker. See my TEDx talk on how to lift depression without taking medications.
- Sports psychologist for professional internationally ranked tennis players.
To choose the best therapist, best psychologist, or best marriage counselor for your needs:
Please email or phone (303 388-4211) my office staff, Janet and Teresa, or contact them via the Contact Us box above.
Janet and Teresa are in the office on Mondays through Thursdays during daytime hours to answer your call so that you can speak right away with a live person. They can help you to assess which of the independent therapy professionals in our suite would be the best fit for your specific concerns.
What does the term independent therapy professionals mean? And who are the other therapists in your office?
Independent therapy professionals means that the psychologists and counselors in my office suite share office space and a waiting room but are not legally affiliated. We do not operate as a group practice or share treatment responsibilities.
Dr. Barbara Geller specializes in treatment with young adults and creative artists.
Dr. Heather Wedgle specializes in treatment of children and adolescents.
Dr. Daniel Schoenwald offers help with addictions and substance abuse, borderline personality disorder, phobias and sleep disorders.
Dr. Helen Coons is dedicated to improving the well-being of women across the life span who need help coping with health matters including cancer diagnosis, infertility and life transitions.
Mara Yamshon’s areas of particular expertise include therapeutic services for children, adolescents and adults with learning disabilities, ADHD, social skill issues, trauma, anxiety and depression.
Dr. Noreen Zaman specializes in treatment of eating disorders, body image, postpartum depression, anxiety and adjusting to parenthood.
Please feel welcome to call Janet or Teresa at 303 388-4211 or to email the office via the Contact Us form now to discuss treatment options.
Thank you for visiting TherapyHelp.com
Dr. Susan Heitler
Follow me on pinterest https://www.